Wednesday, September 12, 2012

2 Lotto Winners Showed Of 6/55 Grand Lotto








Everyone were ecstatic to play lotto yesterday September 12, 2012 why?

It is a super big amount of P 299,897,496.00. Who wouldn't dare to spare even a little amount to buy for numbers that may make you a millionaire!

As the local TV shows aired and explained there were 2 lucky winners of this huge pot of money and  I envy them for life.

The game yesterday was for 6/55 Grand Lotto. And the numbers that showed up are as follows :

                                           25-52-26-05-49-17


Even my husband and I know a lot of us bought their own sets of number and not even 1 number in my end came out, poor me! But anyways to the 2 gracious winners of lotto congratulations and may you send me some! LOL....

0 comments em “2 Lotto Winners Showed Of 6/55 Grand Lotto”