Sunday, June 28, 2015

Yassi Pressman "Must Watch Talented Artist" in Her Generation








It is a time out for us from all our stress to watch "Aling Maliit on her show "The Ryzza Mae Show". Amongst all her invited guests I find this girl very good. Her guests was Yassi Pressman.


I seem to have noticed her on an advert in TV and Yes! It was indeed on the greenwich pizza commercial. Well, I may be watching TV but not all of what I have watched made that much of importance and significance basically on a few made an impact.

I came to know this lovely lady as the show progress. Seeing her and how she carries herself I believe she is one artist that should be "watch for". Her personality is just amazing. She seems so sweet, very "ate like" to Ryzza, she knows how to wear appropriately which was important to me that time. Very attractive face but so charming and it felt as though she is what you see what you get kind of girl.

As she showcases her talents which by the way the first time I have known her. She even is brighter with all that she could do. She sings and has a very remarkable voice, She dances like crazy but is not off to watch, She is such a great entertainer and knows her manners the most.

I am looking forward to seeing this talented and gorgeous lady Yassi Pressman grow and reaches on top and for sure she will eventually be there. ;)

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!