Sunday, May 3, 2015

Max Kellerman Insensitive Questions on MayPac Fight








Mayweather won with unanimous decision over Manny Pacquiao. But what added the fire of what I think is a wrong call of judges decision to let Mayweather win is this announcer which I didn't mind at first.


Manny was interviewed after the fight and was asked questions by the announcer which I later found out was from HBO and surely he set another fire on being so reckless and insensitive. I hated the line when he asks Manny what could he have done over and over again when he was already answered by Manny direct with the best answer he thinks is right to his question.

What I hated of this announcer whom is named Max Kellerman is just being too obvious to be on Mayweathers side there is no problem with that but can't you be a little lenient with the way he asks since haven't he been watching the fight that Manny is feeling a bit upset ?

Manny said, Its a good fight , I thought I won the fight. You thought you won the fight? said Kellerman.

Mr. Max Kellerman you are just no good as how you sounded infront of the millions of people who watched the fight!

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!