Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sandara Park 2NE1 New Hair Style









The world known South Korean hip-hop/pop girl group 2NE1 is making a broader statement with their upcoming single.


Sandara Park who had her share of loving from the Filipino people since she came here and now of her group 2NE1 is making a different Dara for the latest single they will be releasing. 


Dara thought of making something new on her look and CL had a very bright idea about it. As Dara mentioned, “CL suggested it so I tried it. I did shed some tears ,but I do like it.” She said, “I wanted to do something shocking and was worrying about what to do when she gave me this good idea.” and continue that, “I finally understand how men who shave their heads for the army feel.”


CL also explained about this saying, “At first, our stylist told me to do, but I just couldn’t. So when I saw Sandara crying, I felt really bad. I was going to do it first, but I thought it might appear too strong, so I recommended Sandara Park, since she has a pretty face.” 


Sandara Park though also exclaimed that when she did her hair half shaven it made her feel bad, and she cried about it. Also since her hair grows fast she had to shave it three times already.


There latest single  I Love You  had a very astounding response. I guess there new hair style has gotten a great feedback from making them cry over it. 

0 comments em “Sandara Park 2NE1 New Hair Style”